Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Venus & Olay Razor



I have been a Daisy razor girl since I started shaving...way too many years ago to even say ;)
I have tried the newest razors and always found they didn't really live up to all the hype! This has kept me pretty loyal to Daisy until a week ago when I received the Venus & Olay razor by Gillette in my Influenster Love Vox Box. I was going out the next night with my girls and my legs hadn't seen a razor since before Christmas! Yeah I should probably be ashamed about that but honestly shaving can be such a pain! You know what I mean! So I figured I would really put it to the test on my Sasquatch legs ;) I did read the directions and one the first things I got a little excited about was that I wouldn't need any shaving cream! After a moment of celebration I remembered my previous razor experiences and came back down to reality. I took a nice long shower and at the end I took out my Venus razor, wet the Olay moisture bars and what do ya know, they weren't lying about not needing shaving cream. I went to work on my legs (nice grip handle too) and by the time I was done I was won over! Yay, Venus actually made a razor that lives up to its claims! WTG! The cartridges are a little on the pricey side (14.99-19.49 for 3) but you don't need any shaving cream so it kinda balances out. These will be available March 15th in stores nationwide so go check it out!

I received my Venus & Olay Razor free from Influenster Vox Box but all opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment