Friday, March 30, 2012

Love Lip Gloss!

Now that you have those lips nice and smooth, it's time to put something on them! I prefer a good lip gloss!


Some of my favorite lip glosses are made by Jordana and they run about $1.99 each, how awesome is that!

I have a few of the older formula glosses and my favorites from that selection are Darling and Delightful. The new formula is just as awesome and I really like Gr8 (shown below) sold at Walgreens



Another gloss on the cheaper end but just as good as the Jordana glosses is E.L.F in Goddess which sells for a $1 (purchased at Target)





NYX also sells a huge range of glosses in so many colors and finishes that is so hard to choose just one. I happen to really enjoy the Mega Shine gloss in Perfect. The smell is beyond yummy and the color is so sweet and subtle! I am not 100% sure on the price but I believe it is around $5 and sold at Ulta or online at Cherry Culture.






All products mentioned were purchased by myself and opinions expressed are 100% my own

No comments:

Post a Comment