Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kissable Soft Lips ;)





There isn't much I hate more than nasty, crusty, dry lips! I keep a few lip balms near me at all times to prevent this but sometimes you need a little extra help! Time to exfoliate! Here are a few ideas and products I have come across on my quest for super soft lips.






My tried & true, Body Shop Lip Scuff. I have been using this stuff since I was 12! I love the amount of grit and the refreshing mint tingle it leaves behind. Pair this with EOS Sweet Mint balm and you will be in heaven! One the higher end side but it will last you forever!



Not a huge fan of mint? Lush has you covered with their lip scrubs that come in 3 different flavors!





Don't have the extra money for a special product? Totally ok! Just grab your toothbrush and gently scrub over your lips. Follow up with some Vaseline for a super low cost but super effective treatment!

Feeling all DIY? Try making your own lip scrub! YouTube has tons of videos showing different ways to do this!

I hope this has been helpful and you can find some relief with the above tips and products ;)

All products mentioned were purchased by myself and the opinions expressed are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment