Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2




I have loved my original Naked palette for a while now and honestly I wasn't going to get the 2nd palette. I, like a lot of others wondered how it could even compete with the awesomeness that was the original. Now don't get me wrong, I was super interested in what people had to say about it and couldn't wait to see how similar/not similar the colors were. I started stalking YouTube when it debuted and I thought at first the colors were super similar and decided I made a smart choice by not running out and buying the $50 palette. Then all my favorite beauty girls kept raving about it and saying how much they actually preferred this palette over the original...wha?? How could that be? I had to check it out at Sephora and test the colors myself. Well I did and wow...they were right...this palette is awesome! The palette comes with a mini Naked lip gloss (nice minty flavor, very subtle color) and a dual ended brush (crease & flat shadow). For me and my skin tone I say this palette works better and I find myself turning to it even more than I did the original. The colors are somewhat similar but not really if that makes sense. I would say this is worth the money even if you have the original, if you don't have the original I would honestly pick this up first.


This product was purchased with my own money and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment