Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress


How cute are these Kiss Nail dresses!! I have bypassed these for awhile thinking they really wouldn't last long or they wouldn't fit my nails, but I was so wrong! My first pack I got was leopard print (so sexy) and I put them on in less than 5 minutes! I found the perfect sizes for each nail and they were so easy to apply. I even used some on my toes! The pack comes with 28 stickers in all sizes (including toes) and you can use the extras to make cool designs if you want.The pack says they last up to 10 days, these lasted on me for 8 days and honestly I probably could have gone the whole 10 days. I took them off only because I got another set (pictured above) that I wanted to try. These run about $6.99 and come in 18 different styles. You can find these at Wal-mart, CVS and Walgreens by the nail polish. I think the price is great, especially compared to the Sally Hansen brand at $9.99! I think these are just a great way to add some sass to your manicure ;)



I received my first set (leopard print) in my Influenster Love Vox Box but my opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment