Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review




Not beauty related but I know a lot of you use sugar alternatives so I wanted to share my opinion!

I am mostly a Splenda girl but I got the chance to test some Truvia recently and I must say I am loving it! I tested some packets out in my Greek yogurt & granola and it was really nice, no funky aftertaste which I am very picky about!! I also did a little research on Truvia to see how it compared with some of the other brands out there... What I found out was that Truvia is made from the Stevia plant and is pretty much the most natural sugar alternative out there! I also found out that 1 packet of Truvia is 2 times as sweet as 1 tsp of sugar :) Splenda does seem to work better in baking but I hear Truvia is working on that! So if you are looking for a natural sugar alternative and hate the nasty aftertaste of some on the market, Truvia should be the first thing you try! Check out the Truvia website for more info and recipes!

My Greek Yogurt & Granola Meal

6 oz Plain Greek Yogurt
1 packet Truvia
1/4 cup Bare Naked Original Granola (Use any granola you prefer)



I was provided a sample of Truvia by the Influenster VoxBox program but my opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment