Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Holy Grail Brow Products

I like a lot of other "Pale Princesses" have super light hair. This is a blessing when it comes to leg/arm hair but not so much for my brows. If I don't use a product I look like I have no brows at all! I have toyed around with the idea of dying them but I have heard a ton of horror stories about this. I have tried a few different brow products, even some brownish eye shadows and they all worked well enough. I decided last year to really set out and find a great brow definer, first stop was Sephora. The MUA sat me in her chair and went to town applying every kind of brow product she could find...gels, creams, powders, pencils. She swore I would love this brow gel by Anastasia of Beverly Hills, it was nice but I wasn't fond of the coloring. I asked if that brand had a pencil and she brought over the most amazing brow pencil I have found to date....

This is the Perfect Brow Pencil, comes with color on one end and a spoolie on the other. At $22 I was a little hesitant, but this pencil has lasted me so long and looks so natural! They staying power is pretty amazing too!

If you aren't comfortable spending $22 on a brow product, don't worry, Maybelline makes a great brow pencil!





The Define A Brow is a great alternative to pricey pencils and comes in a wide range of colors. The super fine point can help you create very natural looking brows! This pencil also comes with color on one end and a comb on the other.


I purchased all products shown above and the opinions expressed are 100% my own

2 comments:

  1. What if you dyed your eyebrows and it came out green or some crazy color?? That would be awful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is why I haven't tried the at home dye kits :/

      Delete