Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ulta Eye Shadow...Save Your Money!


The crap eye shadow award is going to.....Ulta brand shadows! Congrats Ulta on the most craptastic shadows I have ever paid my hard earned money on! On one Ulta trip I picked up a beautiful sea foam green color in the store and wow what a let down. The color pay-off was beyond bad and the staying power was even worse! I figured I just got a bad shadow so I picked up a super pretty purple during my next Ulta trip. Wow it was honestly worse than the first shadow! I had to go over with my brush a million times (felt like it!) and still hardly any color! Beautiful color in the package but a major let down when applied...what a tease :( So save your money and pick-up any other shadow available...trust me!

Sadly I paid for the products mentioned above and opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment