Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Soap & Glory Hand Food


We are starting to get out of the dry hand season (winter) but I really wanted to give this product a shout-out/review! I also wanted to really test it out so that is why I am just now getting to it. I had heard FleurDeForce rave about this in the past so while at Sephora, I grabbed a tube (1.69 fl oz) before checking-out. I have super dry skin and it only gets worse in the winter so I really put this stuff to the test! The first thing you notice is the light scent, somewhat floral but not too much! The hand cream has a nice thick texture but melts in to your skin pretty quickly. Do I think it is the very best hand cream out? Not really, but I do like it. I like the small size for my purse and the light smell.

This product was purchased with my own money and my opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment