Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ulta Haul (20% off coupon)

I just happened to notice the 20% off coupon that Ulta mailed out is expiring this coming Saturday, so I went ahead a headed over to buy a few things. I did go in with a few things in mind but nothing I felt I just had to have! I knew I wanted to check out some NYX blushes since I am a big fan of the few I have. I found the NYX display a little bare but managed to spot a super pretty blush in Summer Peach :)




This blush looks really pretty on my NC15 skin and would probably look stunning on skin with a little more color. The blush has a pretty peach shade with very fine golden shimmer.

I also knew I wanted another Mega Shine Lip Gloss and had heard lots of good reviews on the shade Beige, awful name for such a pretty pink gloss!




This gloss is just awesome! I adore the smell (sweet tarts?) and it isn't too sticky! The color is a pretty subtle pink that would probably work for any skin tone!

My last purchase was a dry shampoo. I have been flat ironing my hair a lot more lately and wanted to get a day more out of it! I had tried another brand and hated it (I believe it was Tresemme) but I have seen fairly good reviews of the Pssssst brand on MUA. I haven't yet given this a go but will post a review once I do :)




I purchased each product mentioned above and opinions are 100% my own

No comments:

Post a Comment