Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mini Target Haul

Feeling a little bored tonight so we decided to roam around Target for a while. I found a couple of products I wanted to share with you...

First thing I spotted was the ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal. I already own this product in Candlelight(I think that is the name) and I love it! I love the smell and it is just a great overall highlight for $1.




I also spotted a product I have heard about but never tried, ELF Makeup Mist & Set. I haven't tried this yet but I will review once I do. Maybe this is like MAC Fix+?



Align Center
The last product I picked up is my favorite moisturizer for my super sensitive skin, Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Moisturiser. I just adore this stuff! For around $5 it does the job well!




All products mentioned above were purchased with my own money and opinions are 100% my own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment