Monday, April 16, 2012

got2b POWDER'ful


Ever since I started flat-ironing my hair I have noticed a lack of volume. I don't really have this problem when I wear my hair natural (curly) so I never really looked for a volumizing product until now. I really didn't want to spend a lot on my first product so I just popped into Wal-Mart to look around in the hair section. I noticed a few spray products but then I saw this little box...got2b volumizing powder?? I only saw one other product similar by "Not Your Mother's" brand so I am guessing this is a new thing/technology?? Who knows but it sounded weird and I was curious! So turns out this stuff actually works really well! Even the girls on MUA give it high marks. So the product is a powder until you rub/apply it to your roots...then you get this really weird/neat cooling sensation. The more you fluff/play with your hair the more volume it produces. You can't see the powder but you can feel it...I am sure that makes no sense whatsoever! I honestly can't describe the way it feels but it works! Neat stuff and at a little over $3 it does a great job at giving you volume.

Item mentioned above was purchased with my own money, opinions are 100% my own

No comments:

Post a Comment